Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Diane and I am currently enrolled in marriage and family course in college. I have a final prodject that is due and I was wondering if any of you would be able to help me out. I have to "interview" couples that have been married for more than 20 years. If you would like to help me please let me know and I will email you with my personal email if that is more comfortable for you! Thank you so much!:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
My wife and I are working on 24 years, however we are in an R right now due to the discovery of her affair in March and one 10 years ago. Not sure we are the couple you are looking for but let me know we might be able to help you out.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
40 years last July. I would be glad to help. PM me.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
25 years this year. Pm me. Glad to help.

·
Registered
52 Posts
After 28 years, I found out my 56 yo wife was sexting (with photos) a 25 yo man. Never had problems before this. May end on New Years Day! Depends on her!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
We separated in Sept - two months before our 25th Anniversary.

We made our 20th quite happily (two kids, beautiful home with no mortgage, lots of freedom, still enjoyed each other - yes we had some issues, but not unlike any long-term couple). Then a MLC hit my wife... Hard. By the 21st, she had begun an EA which morphed into a PA by our 22nd. I didn't discover this until months before our 23rd - but thought it was just an EA. We did almost 3 years of false R. She confessed the PA after separating - just week's before our 25th Anniversary.

So if you had asked after our 20th I would say we had a very successful long-term marriage. Yet it still fell apart! Feel free to PM for more details or to ask questions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.