Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

Premium Member
More and more lately. I'm sure the heat was to blame.

Registered
Discussion Starter #43
Man. I'm not even sure about this sense of smell thing. It is still off the charts.

I'm at a restaurant right now and I can smell everyone's food distinctly and even how they smell.

WTF??!!??

Registered
Man. I'm not even sure about this sense of smell thing. It is still off the charts.

I'm at a restaurant right now and I can smell everyone's food distinctly and even how they smell.

WTF??!!??
Hopefully they don't rip one.

My sympathies in advance if they do...

Registered
Well, I haven鈥檛 had sex in a year and half (divorce in works..,)
Lack of sex didn鈥檛 bother me much because the stress was high. Until .., I realized recently that I am about to be free woman and there is really NOTHING stopping me from finally having sex that I want...
Now I am in the state of percolating...

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Well, I haven鈥檛 had sex in a year and half (divorce in works..,)
Lack of sex didn鈥檛 bother me much because the stress was high. Until .., I realized recently that I am about to be free woman and there is really NOTHING stopping me from finally having sex that I want...
Now I am in the state of percolating...
Hahahaha! I like "percolating".

Registered
I am really curious about your heightened olfactory senses! I know that my hormones, related to being a woman, heightens my senses during certain times... which is linked to heightened sense of smell. However, at quick google on this, I couldn't find anything related to men-folk and hormones or refraining. So, I shall remain curious.

Reactions: ConanHub

Registered

WTF??!!??
Have you not been smoking your pipe lately?

Registered
Discussion Starter #50
I am really curious about your heightened olfactory senses! I know that my hormones, related to being a woman, heightens my senses during certain times... which is linked to heightened sense of smell. However, at quick google on this, I couldn't find anything related to men-folk and hormones or refraining. So, I shall remain curious.
I'm curious as well. I started up again (not going without relief) and the heightened sense of smell went away.

I'm going to abstain for the rest of the week and see if it happens again.

Registered
I'm curious as well. I started up again (not going without relief) and the heightened sense of smell went away.

I'm going to abstain for the rest of the week and see if it happens again.
You need to present us with nice charts, dates so we can analyze it properly..

Registered
Mine would be a three day chart.

Due to unexpected grandkids and family coming over a day early yesterday and will be staying a few days our planned yesterday evening ran afoul.

Obviously not a biggie, it happens, and it's a good thing but the two day gap is unexpectedly now three or more.

Now we'll still find our time, company or no, as we most always do.

But, I was looking forward to nekkid evening but walked in to hello all, and DW saying after supper she's going to pick up a grand, to help out big picture schedules.

She fed me, back in in about an hour, but now with 2 yo.

Of which a good time was had by all, I love my family. And am used to rearranging to support. This was a small thing just an unexpected short notice changed.

Ahhhh, well, it happens.

Now where was I. Yes, day three and due to earlier expectations thwarted....

I'm a little cross eyed.

My chart reflects primed and holding. I will redline by tonight.

This morning observations of tight skinny jeans on female walkers by generated a few passing thoughts I admit. To be sure, visual only, I don't dabble outside my playground.

Registered
I do feel weird after a week without, and I'm not a HD woman!

I start having x-rated dreams. My skin feels super sensitive. I feel I can't stop craving sex, but after I have it, everything calms down. I don't know about the sense of smell. I deal with allergies so my nose is clogged a lot of times.

It's a weird feeling for sure.

Registered
Discussion Starter #56
I do feel weird after a week without, and I'm not a HD woman!

I start having x-rated dreams. My skin feels super sensitive. I feel I can't stop craving sex, but after I have it, everything calms down. I don't know about the sense of smell. I deal with allergies so my nose is clogged a lot of times.

It's a weird feeling for sure.
The dream part of your comment reminded me that I had some increasingly erotic dreams including a night with a lovely 8' plus tall woman. Weird.

Registered
remember that Seinfeld episode when George gave up se and became smarter...and Elaine stopped and became stupider....that latter is what happens to me....if i do not have sex (self or otherwise) within 48 hours i find i can not concentrate, i can not focus......all i can think about is sex until it happens...I have been like this since i was 15...some days it just sucks

Registered
Just found an article that says that when people lose their sense of smell they also lose their sexual desire so I guess it would make sense that when you increase your sexual desire you increase your sense of smell. A quick google check of "sense of smell and sex" yielded more than one article that says that women with a strong sense of smell have more or better orgasms during sex. So there must be a connection somehow.

But...I suffer from severe allergies. Last month I was very sick from them and had a severe asthma flareup. I completely lost my sense of smell. It was gone. I had my face in the peanut butter jar checking it daily and I couldn't smell a thing. It was strange. Got it back once I started a high dosage of steroids for the asthma. I noticed no difference in my libido or amount/strength of orgasms. But I wasn't paying much attention. If it happens again you bet I'm keeping track!!!

Registered
Okay I am curious about the sense of smell... and I know we all know some details about each other here... but there鈥檚 gotta be some mysteries left untold in the figuring it out. I鈥檓 chuckling to myself, here.

Reactions: ConanHub
41 - 60 of 68 Posts