Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
As you all know, I鈥檓 tired of it. Sigh. Plus jealous of most of you in this thread lol.
I was mostly being goofy with this thread, because I feel pretty damn goofy right now, but I definitely feel for you and others who aren't having fun with this and it's serious for you.

On a lighter note, I'm getting erections at odd times and even just looking at pictures of women! LoL! I can't watch youtube or read articles with pictures in them without getting bothered!

This is pretty stupid!馃お

Registered
LoL!

No shame in your game.馃榿
[/
Just passing the time and I'm curious how many others get a little messed up if they go too long without sex or masturbating or if you know someone like that. Stories welcome.

I'm trying to go without masturbating and only satisfy myself with sex with Mrs. C.

It has been about 3 days and I'm already getting loopy!

Drawings are starting to look good and the stray smile or flirtation is catching my attention a lot more than it use to.

I'm laughing at myself and I'm so randy that I'm cross eyed!

Anyone else have problems?
Remember in your recent post I asked you had you lost weight because your wedding ring looked kinda loose.
It鈥檚 all the jacking off that made your hand skinnier 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Remember in your recent post I asked you had you lost weight because your wedding ring looked kinda loose.
It鈥檚 all the jacking off that made your hand skinnier 馃槀
LoL! I'm not left handed but good theory!馃槅

Registered
Re the smell phenomenon - I notice when I don't apply perfume to my wrists and sniff it all day long that I'm able to smell other things.;)

Registered
Wait so you haven鈥檛 had an orgasm in 5 days? I thought you and your wife do it frequently... like at least 3x a week.

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
Wait so you haven鈥檛 had an orgasm in 5 days? I thought you and your wife do it frequently... like at least 3x a week.
There has been disruptions with some health issues and work schedule being crazy. We are mobile health technicians and it has been nuts.

She use to be a once a day lady but recently has slowed down a little and our schedule hasn't helped.

Registered
It's day five I think. Mrs C wasn't feeling very good last night so no nooky for me.

My sense of smell has gone crazy!

I'm not just smelling women better I am smelling everything at incredible levels.

Barring injury, she is going to get some hammering today. I almost ripped her clothes off this morning as we were setting up our mobile health unit. 馃榿
My missus when not in the mood but I need a solid tugging will administer same with vigor. :)

Reactions: ConanHub

Registered
Discussion Starter #31
Whew! Finally ravaged her.

We got back to the hotel from work and she asked if I needed the restroom and I grabbed her, molested her and told her I wanted sex.

I went outside to take care of a few things and when I came back in, she had her hair down with a t shirt and nothing else on.

I took her almost at an angry level and both our worlds got rocked!

@Married but Happy might have something in common with me because I didn't realize I was getting kind of grumpy and aggressive.馃

Registered
Whew! Finally ravaged her.

We got back to the hotel from work and she asked if I needed the restroom and I grabbed her, molested her and told her I wanted sex.

I went outside to take care of a few things and when I came back in, she had her hair down with a t shirt and nothing else on.

I took her almost at an angry level and both our worlds got rocked!

@Married but Happy might have something in common with me because I didn't realize I was getting kind of grumpy and aggressive.馃
Only once? :p

Registered
This is a funny thread. I purposefully don't masturbate and haven't for twenty years. I've learned to handle the insanity of temporary celibacy during periods (travel for business or birth of a baby or wife health issues). It's akin to a slow boiling rage where your senses become more and more tuned to "all things feminine"- smells, long hair, curves- yeah it's a blessing and a curse being a man. When the remedy finally comes it is such a fantastic relief from the madness and I always feel foolish afterwards. Such a simple act can carry such power and of course can have lifelong consequences (children!).

Registered
Another funny thing is the wet dreams. When I quit masturbating the wet dreams started- I'm no teenager.

My wife and I have been under a lot of stress so sex a couple of days ago was after a WEEK of waiting. I was planning a dinner out together so I could woo and de-stress her properly but instead just lost my cool mid afternoon. With kids around any everything I turned on a Disney movie for the little ones and then quietly commanded "come with me". I had just snapped and locked her away and "ravaged" her. The best thing about it- she always responds very favorably to my savage lust (best thing about waiting).

Registered
3 days used to be my limit... then I would go loopy (when I knew that sex was available...). Now that I know there is no sex, it doesn't bother me that much... it will be 3 years in January and I got used to it...

Registered
I don鈥檛 understand you guys at all.
I thought the idea of being married was mainly so you could have sex whenever you want to.

Registered
Discussion Starter #38
I thought the idea of being married was mainly so you could have sex whenever you want to.
Oh age and work schedules can sometimes get in the way but it isn't usual for us to go too long.

This is mostly about getting a little weird if ya go too long without relief.

Registered
That's a myth in most marriages, especially after the first year or two. You may marry with that idealistic expectation, but in most cases will be sadly disabused of the notion in a short time. No wonder so many people are a little crazy!!

Reactions: ConanHub

Registered
Oh age and work schedules can sometimes get in the way but it isn't usual for us to go too long.

This is mostly about getting a little weird if ya go too long without relief.
That's a myth in most marriages, especially after the first year or two. You may marry with that idealistic expectation, but in most cases will be sadly disabused of the notion in a short time. No wonder so many people are a little crazy!!
@ConanHub @Married but Happy, I was joking!

Reactions: Donny69
21 - 40 of 68 Posts