Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She literally lives on the Jersey Shore and I am worried about her. I have her FB info and she hasn't responded. Anybody?!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I texted her earlier. Everyone is fine. Had some flooding and they have no power. She said cell reception is spotty.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I'm gonna have to get some more TAMMERS fbs.... :/ or email or something.... either of you two wanna be my fb friends? Think ill have like a total of 30 with y'all!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Glad to hear trentons ok though. Thanks for that pidge. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
600 Posts
I was wondering too if she was ok. I remember seeing her say she lives on the shore.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I texted her earlier. Everyone is fine. Had some flooding and they have no power. She said cell reception is spotty.
Posted via Mobile Device
At least her and the kids are okay. Phew. Lordy was I worried and I don't say that lightly. I couldn't sleep Sunday night. Having been through a hurricane (Ike), I know the sheer terror it brings and thank God she is okay. She would be pissed I mentioned God but pffft. She can yell at me later!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Lol I heard it turned into a cyclone, there was snowing, and it turned back into a hurricane?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
The lol was at you mentioning her being pissed btw... just to clarify.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The lol was at you mentioning her being pissed btw... just to clarify.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh she'd be pissed that I mentioned God given that she doesn't believe in her/him. Har har. Get back T and fight me on it! I am happy that she is okay. That area got hit so hard I cannot even imagine. Far worse than anything I have experienced here in Houston. Despite hurricanes, our worst was a tropical storm named Allison. It pushed so much water on to Houston that coffins literally rose up from the earth and floated down the streets. THE scariest thing I have ever seen. Sandy is 1000 times that and we haven't come close to seeing what really happens. Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm gonna have to get some more TAMMERS fbs.... :/ or email or something.... either of you two wanna be my fb friends? Think ill have like a total of 30 with y'all!
Posted via Mobile Device
I am on FB maybe once a month, if that. PM me and I will give you my email address as I like to keep in touch with TAM'ers even though this website gives me the fits sometimes and I am rarely here anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Lmao!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Wow wtf just happened....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I didnt even have one yet human. I think it's lack of sleep..
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Whatever he gets plenty more rest then I fricken do.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Lmfao ... If thats what ya do... Good for you... You weird me out with the fricken bon bons talk though. :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Wow... good to hear your ok trenton.. terrible about the damage and lives lost. I do hope this comming storm doesn't prevent those in emergency management from working.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: heartsbeating
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.