Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, 32 M from India here. I have this HUGE tickling fetish that prevents me from having relationships with normal women (the only type around me).

I've tried everything including hypnosis (against the psychiatrist's personal opinion, who thinks I am normal and I just need to find someone like myself - HAH easier said than DONE!)

Is there any hope for me or do I have to spend my life jacking off by looking at tickle videos?

·
Registered
162 Posts
You need to start looking for a relationship where this is already accepted. Look at dating sites that cater to those with unusual proclivities and I am sure you will find others of like mind.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did that already and most of those websites have women from the US or Europe, none in India.

Secondly what I was REALLY asking was that since I have no trouble finding perfectly nice women who I'd want to marry, and since my fetish seems to be the only thing that could be a deal-breaker, is there any way I could get RID of it.

Thanks.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Someone is going to knock the hell out of you and that should cure you. You say that tickling someone is a fetish? I'd say its more a bad habit and your going to get people mad at you.
Learn to control yourself and be respectful of others, thats the key to it all.

·
Registered
365 Posts
No, tickling and being tickled is a fetish...it's boderline infantilism.

There is no way to "rid" yourself of the fetish but you can control it, much like anything we do as humans that are socially, morally or otherwise considered "reprehensible" or out of the norm.

Cognitive therapy, psychoanalysis and medication are the medical ways to treat a fetish...but none have the desired effect.

Just don't incorporate it into your relationships or do so slowly and with limits.

Or as you so eloquently phrased it, in true white trash venacular, just continue to jerk off to tickle videos to satisfy that need and be normal with a woman.

Preacher

·
Registered
6 Posts
My fetish is dressing in my bf's t shirt after sex on a nude body. I like doing it and see no problems with it. Should i really get rid of fetish if i feel o.k. about it? Or it isn't a fetish? :confused:

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Someone started tickling me and I told them to stop and they didn't....
I'd get upset for sure.

Who actually likes being tickled? not me............

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I don't mind tickling and being tickled - it's actually a mild form of control and torture... but within limits. It's either playful and fun, or it's 'too much' when you cross the line of pleasure into annoyance.

It's that scream as the roller coaster is starting to decend ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.