Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first thought is that some things are non-negotiables. That is, no matter how smart, rich and well-connected he / she is, if they are a convicted pedophile --no matter how light the sentence they got -- you cannot be friends with them.

His interview was cringeworthy and showed how entitle he innately feels that he is.

For those of you are either British or a citizen from a commonwealth country where the Queen is head of state, how do you feel about the Royal Family.

·
Registered
19,268 Posts
My first thought is that some things are non-negotiables. That is, no matter how smart, rich and well-connected he / she is, if they are a convicted pedophile --no matter how light the sentence they got -- you cannot be friends with them.

His interview was cringeworthy and showed how entitle he innately feels that he is.

For those of you are either British or a citizen from a commonwealth country where the Queen is head of state, how do you feel about the Royal Family.
About the queen and the idea of a constitutional monarchy, I think it’s good.

I think she should do some ass kicking when it comes to this douche though. FFS.

I wonder how this is going to go down with some of the new ladies in the family. Probably not so well.

I don’t think we’ve heard the end of this one.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also find that relationship with Fergie very curious. Andrew was hot in his 20s and he chose her. Not very beautiful or bright. Her father tended Prince Charles' horses so she had proximity.

She cuckolds him. It was the Queen who "asked" for the divorce, not Andrew. And now she hangs around him. They live in the same house which Andrew's parents don' approve of.

I don't get why Fergie needed to "borrow" GBP15K from him given how much Andrew and her daughters get from the Queen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts