Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new..my husband and I have been together for two years on August 6th and have been since April 3rd...On August 1st he moved to ozark which is 5-6 hours away from where i am...we were having a lot of problems which included him telling other girls that he regretted marrying me and he wanted to sleep with them and a lot of other sexual things.....I didn't think they we could work things out, and now that he is gone i miss him like crazy...

we have a 6 month old daughter together and he has 2 year old son that i have helped raise since he was months old...

We have only been split up 4 days but everyone is pressuring me to go file for divorce....any advice??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - My heart goes out to you. You have two young children to care for and a guy who doesn't want to be a husband. You have to ask if your life is going to be better without him or with him as he is because generally, people don't change.

I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I agree with runalot you do need to ask yourself that. but you also need to ask your heart what it wants I don't think you should rush into a divorce if you don't feel it's right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.