Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tangled web; what you should know: when you or your spouse take that first step outside of your marriage, in all likelihood your marriage is over. Maybe it already was, and that’s why the first step. Maybe the first step was simply for the excitement of it and to see what would come next. What comes next is not pretty. There are some here who seem to demonstrate the strength and character to save the relationship. I would have thought that we were one of those couples. You should also know that there is a lot of denial in this process. Sheer unwillingness to face, let alone accept, the realities.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:scratchhead:

Okay that made no f*cking sense whatsoever.

You're not gonna clam up and start getting all obtuse on us again are you?
You upset the order of the thread. I was posting while you were posting and now no one will send me bottles of healing and it will be your fault.

Not obtuse. Maybe oblique. But only because I was given one of those Abby Normal brains.

·
Premium Member
5,781 Posts
:scratchhead:

Okay that made no f*cking sense whatsoever.

You're not gonna clam up and start getting all obtuse on us again are you?
Goes back to an earlier thread. In that one, though, the double entendre was consciously constructed. This was, I think, subconscious on my part, but no less true.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Oh Harken, I have followed your heartbreaking story. So sad that your wife's selfish stupid decisions could have such devasting impact on you, your daughters, & your families. I hope that you can truly begin to heal now.

·
Premium Member
5,781 Posts
I'm a daughter of the sod (actually granddaughter), but am partial nonetheless to the scotch. No matter. Pm me your untraceable PO Box address, and I'll express mail you some healing spirits.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.