Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An open letter to Chris Hartwell,

I love your forums and it adds a new dimension to the things I post about on other forums. Unless some unseen force happens I plan to stay with this forum for some time to come.

Thank you for your private message. It made me feel at home here. I hope to continue to contribute to the forums in a positive way. I may not always agree with things others say and might not always come across as I mean to, but I hope to see this forum do well in the future.

Sincerely,

draconis

·
Forum Administrator
2,068 Posts
Thanks Draconis!

I like what you said here:

I hope to continue to contribute to the forums in a positive way. I may not always agree with things others say and might not always come across as I mean to, but I hope to see this forum do well in the future.
I too, hope that the forums stay positive. I have seen web forums deteriorate in the past where people say hurtful things to each other. I hope that never happens here. So far, with rare exception, people have been supportive and respectful of each other here.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it really says something about the group of people that come here. I also think you deserve credit for creating something that is narrow enough to keep out those that might cause a riff, but open enough to attract people.

Again, I like the stile of your admin. I see you on all the time so we know a admin is watching and it isn't something set up and forgotten.

I think many people need positive help and not critical. Many seem to come here to reach out for help. A tender hand is often better than a hard one.

draconis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.