Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 60 of 256 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
Really, America is out of ammo?

That's like saying the ocean is out of water, how is that even remotely possible?
We are not out of ammo. It has been repositioned, as EleGirl said, in people's homes. America will never run out of ammo or guns. :grin2:

·
Registered
504 Posts
I am not a gun guy but have a couple. As a history buff I have a WW2 Thompson M1A1 submachine gun I know works. Think I'll be fine. LOL. Certainly hope to never use accept for fun, showing off.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
No worries. I have a couple of cases of 12 gauge, 1000 rounds of .223 for my AR 15s, M2 Ball for my M-1, as well as .380 for my wife’s pistol and several ammo cans of .45 for Glock.
That is disheartening. You struck me as a 1911 guy not the plastic fantastic.

(disclaimer my ECW is a G-43)

Anyone saying we don't need ammo stores never bought ammo after a shortage. The prices were just getting "new" normal and here we go again. The dealers will gouge, they always do.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
That is disheartening. You struck me as a 1911 guy not the plastic fantastic.

(disclaimer my ECW is a G-43)

Anyone saying we don't need ammo stores never bought ammo after a shortage. The prices were just getting "new" normal and here we go again. The dealers will gouge, they always do.
Do not be disheartened, I have an assortment of weaponry. I do like my Glock, I also have one Kimber 1911, and several small caliber pistols. My gun safe is full.

Reactions: Rubix Cubed

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I like hammers!! Their SEXY!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
And my preference.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
https://time.com/5809444/los-angeles-closing-gun-shops-coronavirus/

For those who choose to do self preservation, and to at least want to be self-reliant some way. It's not everyone's choice I get it, but to those who see their world different congratulations on your transformation.

And they too will understand it doesn't make you a evil individual but, one if things ever go south to have an ability to take a stand with your boots on.

The sleeping are waking, to understand life is valuable and should be seen through optics of a willing person who is self dependant and will do whatever it takes to live in trying times. And follow good ethics and normalcy, but if it isn't then have a another method to apply if time dictates the need.

So this is good for the masses, to understand self-reliance isn't as bad as they may have imagined. And choose to be as strong as they can with more options at their disposal. Yes we must adhere to what will be our part in social distancing, and ways to avoid the virus that now front and center.

But now, maybe their eyes open to a greater understanding that owning really doesn't change a person. But if evil intent was the purpose all along nothing much a person could do if this was their sole reason but adapt they will. As it has been said here many many times.

He'll, once thugs know they are at risk of death they rethink their targeted masses may defend themselves. And then the instances of crimes decrease.

Ok off of my box.

CARRY ON!!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
And once their awaking occurs will wonder why they are limited.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
This one confuses me like the toilet paper. Why are people going crazy buying ammunition? I always keep a reasonable supply on hand. I haven’t seen the need to panic buy it.
Stress shopping.

Men and women do it. Men are more tool oriented compared to women and shoes, drapes or Nick nacks. :grin2:

41 - 60 of 256 Posts