Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 40 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
I am thinking the the art of bartering is going to see an increase in the next few months.
Just as long as love and empathy doesn't become a part of the equation!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Now, being the proactive one in my family, my SIL and BIL want to “borrow” a box of 9mm each.. LOL. What would they do without this ol’ jarhead who gets teased unmercifully at times? I told my BIL I would share, he was Army in Nam, I told him “figures you were part of the “Aint Ready for the Marines Yet”. Got my dig in.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Now, being the proactive one in my family, my SIL and BIL want to “borrow” a box of 9mm each.. LOL. What would they do without this ol’ jarhead who gets teased unmercifully at times? I told my BIL I would share, he was Army in Nam, I told him “figures you were part of the “Aint Ready for the Marines Yet”. Got my dig in.
Gotta love service rivalry!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I would have twisted my boot some just for good measure. LOL 😂

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Reactions: FeministInPink

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
My personal favorite is.. MARINE: My Ass Rides In Navy Equipmeny
Or
Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

Or Uncle Sam's Mexican Calvar

Or

Uncle Sam's Macho Crew

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
This one confuses me like the toilet paper. Why are people going crazy buying ammunition? I always keep a reasonable supply on hand. I haven’t seen the need to panic buy it.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Cool, you got the garand m1 sweet rifle. Americana and history.
The Garand is one of the finest weapons ever made. Deadly accurate. I love shooting it. I love holding history in my hands, I always find myself having visions of my WW II brothers when the weapon is in my grasp. There is a great You Tube video of the history of the Garand, well worth the time to watch.

·
Administrator
44,326 Posts
This one confuses me like the toilet paper. Why are people going crazy buying ammunition? I always keep a reasonable supply on hand. I haven’t seen the need to panic buy it.
Because the zombie apocalypse starts in about a week. >:)

Apparently a lot of people who have never owned a weapon are buying them. So they have to buy ammo. Now if they will just learn how to use that thing. I wonder how many bought one and now are too scared to pull the trigger.

Joking aside, some people seem to thing that society is about to fall into complete chaos so they will need enough ammo for an army.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Because the zombie apocalypse starts in about a week. :)

Apparently a lot of people who have never owned a weapon are buying them. So they have to buy ammo. Now if they will just learn how to use that thing. I wonder how many bought one and now are too scared to pull the trigger.

Joking aside, some people seem to thing that society is about to fall into complete chaos so they will need enough ammo for an army.
Plan for the worst, hope for the best. If nothing happens, at least you dont have to shop for awhile. If something does happen, you are ahead of the game.

Not saying we are falling into complete chaos but if certain decisions are made it could easily slip down that cliff.

·
Premium Member
25,148 Posts

To maintain social distancing, someone who is coughing and closing in on your space, pick them off. Kill the vector, kill the virus :grin2:

Or I assume that is the reasoning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
To maintain social distancing, someone who is coughing and closing in on your space, pick them off. Kill the vector, kill the virus :grin2:

Or I assume that is the reasoning.

Keep in mind, Ikaika thinks that 0% ammunition, social distancing forever is actually going to be effective, because humans will deal with social ruining and destruction, because most of us work in disposable industries.

·
Premium Member
25,148 Posts
Keep in mind, Ikaika thinks that 0% ammunition, social distancing forever is actually going to be effective, because humans will deal with social ruining and destruction, because most of us work in disposable industries.

Social distancing forever? Hyperbole. Humans and businesses will and are already adapting. It is the way of life.

Being rigid is not a winning strategy, one has to be pliable. Preppers cannot prep for this type of crisis. But we can all do our part

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Social distancing forever? Hyperbole. Humans and businesses will and are already adapting. It is the way of life.

Being rigid is not a winning strategy, one has to be pliable. Preppers cannot prep for this type of crisis. But we can all do our part

And yet you are calling for most things to shut it down.

Hyperbole? Your quotes are here for all to see. State them, and argue how they are of not the "Shut It Downs, Everyones, no matter whats!!! variety.". 'Cause you sound exactly like the post-Prepper type.

·
Premium Member
25,148 Posts
And yet you are calling for most things to shut it down.

Hyperbole? Your quotes are here for all to see. State them, and argue how they are of not the "Shut It Downs, Everyones, no matter whats!!! variety.". 'Cause you sound exactly like the post-Prepper type.

Understanding our enemy is key to how we fight our enemy. That has been my statements.

21 - 40 of 256 Posts