Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Good on the first but hopefully not on the latter. And cannot find brass on gun broker nor ammo. But you can sure find increased prices on firearms. I seen the major suppliers are now sell steel case 9mm was 4.95 a box now selling for 39.95 for the same box.

You know supply and demand but when I see these low lifes doing this it just adds more to my list of my banned business. And I then will surely buy from the newer business and give them their shot at ethics.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
...but cleaning kits, solvent, oil and cloths are well stocked:smile2:

#You people will probably kill your kids instead of #badguy>:)
But t I do hope President Trump's, executive order signed tonight that these unscrupulous thugs get hung out to dry. The order that those who have bought and are making an excessive profit. Serves them right. 🤞

·
Registered
2,312 Posts

·
Administrator
42,539 Posts
Really, America is out of ammo?

That's like saying the ocean is out of water, how is that even remotely possible?
Oh the US is not out of ammo. It's just all now in our homes. :surprise:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Yes, and it's a good thing to believe in self preservation mode. Let's hope they are safe and keep it together, and not go Rambo or something weird.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
Only 1k 🤑😬 naw it's a good start tho
No worries. I have a couple of cases of 12 gauge, 1000 rounds of .223 for my AR 15s, M2 Ball for my M-1, as well as .380 for my wife’s pistol and several ammo cans of .45 for Glock.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
No worries. I have a couple of cases of 12 gauge, 1000 rounds of .223 for my AR 15s, M2 Ball for my M-1, as well as .380 for my wife’s pistol and several ammo cans of .45 for Glock.
Cool, you got the garand m1 sweet rifle. Americana and history.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Only 1k 🤑😬 naw it's a good start tho
Dummy me forgot to pick up some deer slugs for my over/under. Had to trade a neighbor for some. Never let it be said that a crisis doesnt enhance bartering skills! He got a 25lb bag of flour and a chicken for 5 boxes. LOL

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Dummy me forgot to pick up some deer slugs for my over/under. Had to trade a neighbor for some. Never let it be said that a crisis doesnt enhance bartering skills! He got a 25lb bag of flour and a chicken for 5 boxes. LOL
Nice, bartering is good and you get to know the neighbor.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Nice, bartering is good and you get to know the neighbor.
I am thinking the the art of bartering is going to see an increase in the next few months

1 - 20 of 199 Posts