Talk About Marriage banner

441 - 452 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Well if trust is gone things can be over.
If she is behaving in a way that seems untrustworthy, shady, causing anxiety stress and worry I have no prob ending things.
Getting feelings for someone?
The correct response is to honor the marriage and end those feelings by starving them and cutting contact and time with the person and not feeding them with more time and interaction.
I don’t equate having feelings for someone with an infatuation. And it didn’t seem to me that she was hanging out with this guy. OP worried the Starbucks trips were with him but when he tried to confirm she was by herself.

We have different opinions on how to read the situation. It’s ok, the world won’t end. I respect your opinion and ability to discuss it with respect. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yep. She needs to find another job ASAP. Don't compromise on this, if you leave them in contact you're asking for trouble.
So she is still actually working with the guy, in the exact same office?
8-10 hours together every single day, talking all day, lunches together, can pop out to the parking lot or a quit drive any time they want?
Give me a break.
If this is true OP then she probably hasn't stopped anything....they just gave up the texting part of their affair.

That's is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #443
Actually no. My Wife works part time. The guy isn't there everyday and appears from what I can tell is in the office maybe 6 to 9 hours a week. Leaves before lunch too.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Actually no. My Wife works part time. The guy isn't there everyday and appears from what I can tell is in the office maybe 6 to 9 hours a week. Leaves before lunch too.
Part time job should be easy to replace. I wonder how much push back you're going to get when you tell her. You are going to tell her, aren't you?

·
Registered
248 Posts
He is her boss, and they share a workspace. They have to talk "here and there".
Even worse. The possibility that this dalliance/flirtation/infatuation reignites and get serious is now high. Getting a new job should be on the table. She should be offering it.

OP if you let this go on without a firm stance, you’re not fighting for your marriage. You’re letting what might have been the inklings of an EA go underground and turn into a full blown PIV physical affair.

Do you want that?

If you let this go on, don’t surprised if you’re back in a few weeks telling us everything is not perfect at all and has gone to sh*t

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Part time job should be easy to replace. I wonder how much push back you're going to get when you tell her. You are going to tell her, aren't you?
Right. She can get part time work. Didn't she say she hated her job before? Seems like a reasonable consequence.

But.

She could just pick a new target at a new job. This boss isn't the problem. It's her curiosity about other men.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #447
So it has been a bit over 2 weeks since the last fight. So far everything seems normal. However what Gabriel said had me wondering.

I did check things out and everything looks good, but I found one weird thing. A couple days back she looked up a different coworker on FB, and at the same time was trying to find vital records on him on google. I thought it was a bit odd. I do know of him, she has talked about him a handful of times over the last couple years they worked together. Other than that, no communication at all between them that I can tell. I just think that was odd. Probably nothing, but Gabriel has me wondering.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So it has been a bit over 2 weeks since the last fight. So far everything seems normal. However what Gabriel said had me wondering.

I did check things out and everything looks good, but I found one weird thing. A couple days back she looked up a different coworker on FB, and at the same time was trying to find vital records on him on google. I thought it was a bit odd. I do know of him, she has talked about him a handful of times over the last couple years they worked together. Other than that, no communication at all between them that I can tell. I just think that was odd. Probably nothing, but Gabriel has me wondering.
Greetings OP.
I hope you're doing good.
Regarding your last post, you can use this website, verify the phone number by OM2's name and verify if it appears in your wife's call list. Also, you can use it as a phone reverse lookup, in case you find a weird phone number.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I did check things out and everything looks good, but I found one weird thing. A couple days back she looked up a different coworker on FB, and at the same time was trying to find vital records on him on google. I thought it was a bit odd. I do know of him, she has talked about him a handful of times over the last couple years they worked together.
Ya Dawg, I know what you mean. A couple of weeks ago, I checked out this Ram 3500 diesel this guy was gonna give me a deal on. I did check things out and everything looked good, but I found some weird things. The thing was blowing white smoke, leaking transmission fluid, and water in the oil. Other than that, nothing jumped out at me. I just think that was odd. Probably nothing.
Here's the thing Hacker. If the woman had much romantic interest in you, she wouldn't wouldn't be sizing up other guys. Wouldn't it be nice if you had a wife you didn't feel like you have to have an ankle bracelet on to know where she is when youre out of sight. I got news for you my man, her behavior is not odd at all. I've been around too many women who's tingle they once had for a man is not strong enough to keep them from wondering about the bull in the other pasture.

Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #450
cocolo2019, thanks for that info. I looked it up. All is clear there.

Vlad, yeah I know what you mean. I just really need to figure out what the issue is.

Something interesting happened with the OM1 last week. Wife and I need some help on a project and it turns out the OM1 Wife thats what she does and he gave us her contact info. Now if I was into a girl and married, the last thing I would do if give out my Wife's contact info for work. Hell no. So I am now thinking nothing is there, if anything it was one sided like many have said.

Something is just fishy. Hopefully I can get to the bottom of it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
HR could be a reason. Or maybe your wife is just a really nosy person. Or, she's attracted to him. Who the heck knows. It's a bit odd to be looking up such specific information on any coworker.

441 - 452 of 452 Posts