Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got married. We have been in an exclusive relationship for 3 years. There was an ex girlfriend that he had purchased a home with several years before me and they had called it quits. both names on the loan. they have texted and talked he states as friends while we have been together. Last November, I put my foot down and he told her that he was deleting her number. Recently on our wedding day she messages him on messenger and I just happened to see it stating that he had important mail at her house and by the way congrats. I messaged back as him to give it to a mutual friend and he would get it from them. she messaged him this morning stating she needed him to call her. he texted her and she is closing on a refi in May and he will need to sign off on the other paperwork...never mentioned the mail...he and I have been in a text argument all day over this. am I over reacting?

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
In March 2014 you had a cheating husband. What happened to him? If you've been exclusive with THIS guy for three years, I smell a rat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I sure did and he is long gone. This chick just seems to pop up from time to time and he states that he has long
been over her. I just don't get it. Should I confront them both??

·
Registered
7,288 Posts
Sorry but what does he need to sign after all these years?

Its a bad idea to have any contact with exes. If there HAS to be for any reason then there needs to be complete openness about it. If he really has to sign something(which seems doubtful), she can send to to him in the post.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Well, if they're finalizing some business together, that's okay I guess. That makes sense. But, I would have held off on marrying him to see when she'd leave the picture. They purchased a home several years before you both met, and they're still discussing it? Hmmm...sounds odd to me. :confused:

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Yep, I sure did and he is long gone. This chick just seems to pop up from time to time and he states that he has long
been over her. I just don't get it. Should I confront them both??
So in March 2014 you were married, and less than a month later you got into an exclusive relationship with this guy?

Like I said, something smells funny here.

How are your grandchildren doing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.