Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I can understand being angry, but that was just horrific. Can't understand how he was given 10 years and was out in 2 either. In the UK he would have had to serve at least half. Human life is cheap clearly.
Interesting also that no one seems to go for their wife, always the OM. It's she who has cheated on them after all.
He got convicted of involuntary manslaughter if I remember right. The court found that he snapped. She fled the house during the beating or I would say she'd be dead also. The two men were best friends and the husband owned a business but he also worked a two week on two week off gig about 600 miles away. He hired the friend to run the business and paid him well. I don't know what tipped him off that something was going on but when he left one morning for the two week stint, he just stayed around the area and went home later that evening where he caught them in his bed. Needless to say, he got rid of the wife. He is now remarried I believe, and doing well.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I can understand being angry, but that was just horrific. Can't understand how he was given 10 years and was out in 2 either. In the UK he would have had to serve at least half. Human life is cheap clearly.
Interesting also that no one seems to go for their wife, always the OM. It's she who has cheated on them after all.
Human life isn't cheap just the life of adulterers and those who associate with them.

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Human life isn't cheap just the life of adulterers and those who associate with them.
No reason or excuse to beat someone to death.
I think his new wife is v brave/crazy to marry a man who is capable of such violence.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Something similar happened in Puerto Rico. But this time, the cheater killed his AP who was pregnant. We are talking about of the professional puertorican boxer Felix Verdejo. He was arrested last week by the FBI and will be a candidate for death penalty.

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Something similar happened in Puerto Rico. But this time, the cheater killed his AP who was pregnant. We are talking about of the professional puertorican boxer Felix Verdejo. He was arrested last week by the FBI and will be a candidate for death penalty.
So one of the cheaters killed the other cheater?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I think his new wife is v brave/crazy to marry a man who is capable of such violence.
This guy was never in trouble before or after that particular night. If you met him, you would never believe he could do what he did. I guess none of us know what we're capable of until it happens. I have dealt with him on a business level before he beat the guy to death and after he got out and started up again. I dealt with the other guy a time or two while he was alive as well. I must admit, I have no simpathy for the deceased in this case.Wether he deserves any is up for debate I suppose.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
We are all capable when pushed. A POSOM will be treated as if i woke up at 3am and he was standing in my bedroom. They are a clear and present danger to me, my wife, marriage and my childrens lives and will be treated accordingly. That is all i will say about that.

The posom and wife should have thought about that. When someone says, you would you would shoot someone over such and such? I say better question is why is he willing to die for susc and such? My shooting is a given.

Same for my wife...she has a Smith 9mm and her own AR15. She has stated if there was cheating someone will get shot, i agree likewise.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I believe she chose very well. He is someone who is loyal, hard working and will become violent in order to protect the ones he loves from threats. What on this planet does that remind me of? ....Ohh yeah! That's it.....a MAN!

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
We are all capable when pushed. A POSOM will be treated as if i woke up at 3am and he was standing in my bedroom. They are a clear and present danger to me, my wife, marriage and my childrens lives and will be treated accordingly. That is all i will say about that.

The posom and wife should have thought about that. When someone says, you would you would shoot someone over such and such? I say better question is why is he willing to die for susc and such? My shooting is a given.

Same for my wife...she has a Smith 9mm and her own AR15. She has stated if there was cheating someone will get shot, i agree likewise.
Sorry can't agree that we are all capable of beating a person to death if we are cheated on, that's just not true.
It wasn't one punch, it was using a bat and beating him over and over and over again even once the man was a bloodied mess and incapable of moving let alone defending himself. Thats just pure bloody violence.

People say they will do all sorts of things if this or that happens but few do it because most of us aren't violent murderers thankfully. Plus cheaters are simply not worth going to jail for many years for.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sorry can't agree that we are all capable of beating a person to death if we are cheated on, that's just not true.
It wasn't one punch, it was using a bat and beating him over and over and over again even once the man was a bloodied mess and incapable of moving let alone defending himself. Thats just pure bloody violence.

People say they will do all sorts of things if this or that happens but few do it because most of us aren't violent murderers thankfully.
In this case, the number of times he struck him with the bat is likely what got him off. They deemed he was not in his right mind during the incident due to the sheer violence. They found that a temporary psychotic state gave him the energy to do what he did. They couldn't correctly determine the number of times the victim was struck but surmised it was in the dozens at least.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts

People say they will do all sorts of things if this or that happens but few do it because most of us aren't violent murderers thankfully. Plus cheaters are simply not worth going to jail for many years for.
You made a comment to the level of violence. If i caught a man raping my wife or child, im sorry but the violence i will do against that person is very much called for. Any man who would not be willing to go there in an extreme crisis i would think is not a safe partner or parent.

Just like if i come across some one being sexually assaulted or someone trying to take a child....i will intervene with extreme violence against the perpetrator. I am not one to say, it's not my business...i dont want to get involved.

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
You made a comment to the level of violence. If i caught a man raping my wife or child, im sorry but the violence i will do against that person is very much called for. Any man who would not be willing to go there in an extreme crisis i would think is not a safe partner or parent.

Just like if i come across some one being sexually assaulted or someone trying to take a child....i will intervene with extreme violence against the perpetrator. I am not one to say, it's not my business...i dont want to get involved.
We are not talking about a child being raped or kidnapped here.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I know a gentleman on a business level that walked in on his wife in bed with his best friend. He beat him to death with a bat right there in the bedroom. She got hit once in the crossfire shattering her elbow. When the paramedics arrived, they couldn't even do chest compressions because he was smashed up so bad. The guy got ten years but was out in two for good behavior. He is back in business and doing well. There was not much simpathy for the dead guy in the community. Apparently, the husband suspected them for some time. He was to go on a business trip , left but came home the same night and the rest is history.
Seems poetic somehow

·
Registered
498 Posts
Oh come on now. It certainly has happened but it’s not acceptable.
Open up a book. In damn near every civilization since recorded history it was considered perfectly acceptable to kill both your wife and her accomplice if you caught her cheating. Only now is it an anomaly and that's only within the past century or so.

Wow. How little you value life.
I don't value the life of scum or traitors. Sorry I don't respect people who destroy my life.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.