Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
My bother caught his wife ****ing someone in their bed, he took the door & frame apart getting in and broke every bone in his right hand beating the guy up. The police had to break it up. No charges, and he had her gone in a mouth. He called me up an said “hey Max, b4 you read it in the paper I want to tell you how I broke my hand”

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I think karma came through.

No one knows how a betrayed spouse will react. Cheat at your own risk.
Ed and Steve go out hunting from Ed's house and come back early, they unload their rifles as they walk to the house and Ed stops. "Steve, that car belongs to the guy who's trying to shag my wife! I can't bear to look, tell me what's going on!"

Steve looks through his rifle scope, and confirms Ed's fears. Ed puts a bullet in his rifle "This one goes through her head." Pulling out a second, "This one goes through his ****."

Steve says "You'll just need the one bullet."

·
Registered
100 Posts
My bother caught his wife f^cking someone in their bed, he took the door & frame apart getting in and broke every bone in his right hand beating the guy up. The police had to break it up. No charges, and he had her gone in a mouth. He called me up an said “hey Max, b4 you read it in the paper I want to tell you how I broke my hand”
No charges?!?! I’m rethinking my great act of self control now and wishing I’d just let it rip. I bet that was so satisfying.

·
Registered
314 Posts
No charges?!?! I’m rethinking my great act of self control now and wishing I’d just let it rip. I bet that was so satisfying.
Small town here and my brother is well know to have little self-control. The guy did not press charges so the let my brother go. My bro’s ex was the one who called the police because she knew what was going down when he got the door open, normally his anger has not worked well in his favor.

My wife calls this going “HeadRoom” and I over heard her and my brother now wife talking about how whwn we are both pushed too far we kind of snap. Letting it “Rip” has had big consequences for the HeadRoom Clan

·
Registered
100 Posts
The guy did not press charges so the let my brother go.
Aha, well it makes sense now. I was probably right not to leave any control in the hands of a ****. Would’ve been pretty priceless if she had to go home and explain to her husband why her face was bashed in though. Oh well.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Well, so many lives ruined for a piece of strange.

·
Premium Member
13,565 Posts
When the lawful consequences of adultery are none, it forces people to seek justice themselves. I pity the betrayed spouse and can't judge him for what he has done.

But seriously, in the country? Where everyone knows everybody and people own square miles of land? Could have got away staging a car accident and having the cops close the case instead of trying to dispose of the body and raising suspicion.

P.S. Too many crime movies for me :p

·
Registered
7,993 Posts
This happens far more than is reported. Not this level of planning, but murder, attempted murder, assault and self harm.

I'm actually amazed when people are surprised by it when they rip lives apart for their rotten crotches.

Wonder if the lovely lady is happy with the results?
Absolutely. I watch a lot of those real life murder/detective programmes and a massive majority of the murders are due to a spouse cheating. I can fully understand the anger and hurt the betrayed spouse must feel, and the feeling of wanting revenge, but thankfully most of us don't go as far as actually killing anyone. :rolleyes:
I also think its odd that so often the betrayed spouse will kill the OM or OW but not their spouse. After all it was their spouse who betrayed them.

·
Premium Member
13,565 Posts
That's why although no-fault divorce gets rid of alot of potential dramas, it also sucks that in many places there's absolutely real consequence for cheating and destroying a family. It just enables and encourages when this is the case. Hell it's even socially acceptable these days.

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
We may not all go totally bsc but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t cross our minds. But they’re not worth the trouble it would end up being so most of us doesn’t, But some do understand the rage very, very well. As for her, she’ll likely just move on. She might have to leave the area though. Or maybe she’ll stay put and just brazen it out.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,565 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Wow, hope he gets the money for it! I would have said gimme my kidney back! lol
Same here. My only comfort in this is that her body at any time can reject the kidney. She is on meds to keep her body from doing so. Those meds reduce her immune response. She is apt to contract something lethal.

Reactions: ConanHub

·
Registered
820 Posts
Anybody remember Betty Broderick? She supported her husband through law school and took care of the children bypassing a career of her own. Once he was a big fancy lawyer, he cheated on her with his assistant or secretary whatever she was and then married her. He crushed Betty telling her she was “ugly and stupid.” Betty went insane and ended up coming into the house and blowing his and his mistress/now wife away.

She was convicted. She’s still in jail. But I bet you no woman in the world wouldn’t understand why she did what she did. Well I shouldn’t say ‘no’ woman but still ... who could blame her? When you mess around with a person’s emotions, they can go all kinds of crazy.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts