2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..what do you do?
Roll over to the other side?
Cuddle with your partner?
Stay in the position you're in?
Smoke?
Shower?

Is it true that once sex is over men roll over to the other side as if nothing happened?

·
Registered
74 Posts
..what do you do?
Smoke?
Shower?

Is it true that once sex is over men roll over to the other side as if nothing happened?
It's not as if nothing happened but I tend to immediately get the urge to get up and get a drink of water, use the toilet, maybe have a shower, generally refresh myself. This has occasionally been a source of confrontation down the years but I maintain it is genetic and I can't help it. :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
..what do you do?
Smoke?
Shower?

What have your men done? That answer should settle the matter as to your last question.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
208 Posts
We do the whole flopping on the bed, panting, omg, that was so awesome, I love you, etc. thing. Then I either put on a pair of his boxers (to catch the fallout) and go straight to sleep, or we get to the cleaning up and go about our day a little more flushed than usual. He's a cuddler, but I feel too warm and sticky right after, so he gets to stroke my arm for a while, and then I find him to cuddle with when I'm nice and cold again.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
..what do you do?
Smoke?
Shower?

" Stay Inside " and enjoy the afterglow until she's ready to clean up and then I have a shower.

When I was single I used to get up , light a cigarette , get dressed.
Time to head home.
Now I am home.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
it depends. if it was really intense, dont touch me for a minute, then a little cuddle, if it was just a fun laughed the whole way through, yea a longer cuddle.

if it summer, we might go out for a smoke, sometimes, i get back in the shower, we always have water next to the bed, even in the winter, in the summer, i dont really want to say "summer" but if its over 70, we have to trade favors for an iced cup, with say turning off the air, or heat.

its rare one of us will just turn away, we have to acknowledge the other one. if i give a bj, then i need a quick hug, or a least a high five, a nice squeeze, a ass slap, a quick kiss.

ifs its 90-95, dont touch me...its too hot for all that. we talked about what we would like what would work well for the other person, and how can one make the other feel loved and to appreciate efforts made.

there are times we just flop on our backs, and snore away.

Reactions: lovelygirl

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'm a virgin. Can't answer to the last question.
Then do not worry... If and when you start having sex with men, you will see a wide variety of post-sex activities, even with the same man.

For example, sometimes I have wanted to cuddle badly, sometimes I have pushed my wife aside for some ventilation.

Sometimes my wife wants to cuddle, sometimes she wants to eat, sometimes she wants to kiss, sometimes she wants me the hell off of her.

But to think there might be something, "Is it true that men roll over..." that all men do is pretty juvenile.

You might have better asked, "Is it true that SOME men roll over..." and then it'd be a better but still juvenile question because obviously there will be SOME men out there that do exactly -insert any activity here that you can think of- somewhere out there in the world.

For the most part, men and women, many do like to bond physically, even lightly touching, after sex. Another good part, both men and women, need to cool off and don't need that closeness, and a small part I'M SURE will do almost any damned thing you can think of (crossword puzzles, checking Instagram, etc.) after sex.

There is nothing special "Men do" unique to men... Men are just people like women in this regard.

·
Registered
6,871 Posts
When I am spent it is very difficult to fight the urge to sleep - I don't need to roll over, I can just drift off in whatever position I'm in. Cuddling is good but don't be too offended if he drifts off right away.

After a quick nap I can be wide awake again, ready to keep cuddling, talking, getting up and doing something, or go again. But if there is nothing to do I will go to sleep (and I generally prefer sleeping on my side, often facing away from her - that used to annoy my ex W so much, but it wasn't that I didn't want to look at her, it's usually just cause my back was cold and my front was too warm). But it's not as if nothing happened, ever, I'm just truly content and enjoy taking it all in.

For afternoon sex I will get up and clean up a little, always need to pee soon after. I have never smoked.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ooooh... I forgot to mention what I do usually.

I like to cuddle a minute or two, get up, take off my contacts and clean them, and then steep a cup of Oolong or Green Tea... Maybe head back downstairs and finish killing a bottle my wife and I had been working on pre-sex if there was one.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
" Stay Inside " and enjoy the afterglow until she's ready to clean up and then I have a shower.
I like this one!
I wanted to include this in the options I just didn't know how to say it lol.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You might have better asked, "Is it true that SOME men roll over..." and then it'd be a better but still juvenile question because obviously there will be SOME men out there that do exactly -insert any activity here that you can think of- somewhere out there in the world.
I just heard a sex therapist on TV who said "All men roll over to the other side. You can bet on that! Men are all the same."

I was like "This couldn't be true.." (about ALL men). So I had to post it that way.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I just heard a sex therapist on TV who said "All men roll over to the other side. You can bet on that! Men are all the same."

I was like "This couldn't be true.." (about ALL men). So I had to post it that way.
Seriously? What a dumbass... These TV medics/therapists engage in some colorful and extreme personas they are almost cartoon-like sometimes, especially the sex ones...

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
I like this one!
I wanted to include this in the options I just didn't know how to say it lol.
It's one of the benefits of having sex in a marriage or LTR.;)
Don't have to wear condoms,
And no need to :
" hurry up and get to hell out of here fast before she starts talking about love " after sex.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Not for THIS man. I love to cuddle after sex. Actually, it is my wife who wants to go clean up. Now, to be sure, I don't know what it feels like to be "drippy" inside, but I would love to just stay there and bask in the afterglow. In fact, I would love to not do anything but fall asleep in each others arms. MMMMMM!!!

Reactions: lovelygirl

·
Registered
14,981 Posts
We'll cuddle for a while, usually need something to drink, clean up a bit. Running to shower right away or "too soon" is generally frowned upon (except during her period).

·
Registered
489 Posts
..what do you do?
Smoke?
Shower?

Kiss, fondle, smooch, hug, lay in bed together, talk, pant, snuggle...

Unless we're in a hurry to get somewhere, that's what we do.

Sometimes we even talk about what was good (and not so good) about what we just did.

It generally gets interrupted by the need to clean up the puddle so we can go to sleep (if at night) and / or shower if it's morning.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.