Talk About Marriage banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,642 Posts
As a woman, it can feel really awkward to give pointers during the act. My bf makes a point of being enthusiastic about any advice I give and reinforcing that he WANTS advice, though, and that makes it easier for me.
I find it best to give advice in furtive one word outbursts.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I personally know women who have never even given themselves an orgasm, much less given instructions to someone else. I've met women who can't correctly identify the parts of their own genitalia. It's a personal pet peeve of mine when women refer to everything down there collectively as "the vagina" but if I point out that besides the vagina, there's also the vulva and clitoris and labial lips, they look at me like I'm a crazy pervert.

I think some women are just a bit uncomfortable given instructions when their man is giving head, and they can often get past that. But there's some women who for one reason or another are literally incapable of giving that instruction.
And that's a reality, but sad.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Most have familiarity by about age 18. But never too late to learn "new" tricks. You need to apologize to your wife for reacting the way you did.
Hmmm advocating sexual contact for minors?

For most guys, especially those without sisters, such knowledge is hard to come by... even those with sisters don't usually get that close...

81 - 86 of 86 Posts