Talk About Marriage banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Adding to the greatest mysteries of this world (how old is the Sphinx, and what happened to Amelia Earhart) we can now add 'did the OP ever do....you know, the licky thing?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I do find this an interesting thread, humor and earnest all in one. And talking about a very human and hot topic.

I try to keep reading about just because one never knows where the next interesting tidbit bit may come from to try.

W and I have enjoyed for years. And she Os hard. Truthfully I'm well versed and extraordinarily successful knowing what she likes the best. I've done it on all women I've dated pre M, and women like different and same actions. Know your audience and pay attention is the best advice.

Knowing your audience includes knowing physiology here, don't neglect research if you're struggling.

I do all the shaving for her so I always have the home field advantage 🙂🙂.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I do find this an interesting thread, humor and earnest all in one. And talking about a very human and hot topic.

I try to keep reading about just because one never knows where the next interesting tidbit bit may come from to try.

W and I have enjoyed for years. And she Os hard. Truthfully I'm well versed and extraordinarily successful knowing what she likes the best. I've done it on all women I've dated pre M, and women like different and same actions. Know your audience and pay attention is the best advice.

Knowing your audience includes knowing physiology here, don't neglect research if you're struggling.

I do all the shaving for her so I always have the home field advantage 🙂🙂.
big fan of the "slower is better" philosophy. Take one's time. No need to hurry.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This has proved an interesting thread. My husband has always been terrible at oral. Terrible I tell you. He has no room for coaching. I should accept the way it's given and that's it. So I don't get oral sex and so be it. Suffering through is not something anyone should have to do for the sake of their partners ego.

Slow and steady and don't take offense to mere suggestions to do something different, you don't have to immediately put everything into that tender space like it's a race.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
This has proved an interesting thread. My husband has always been terrible at oral. Terrible I tell you. He has no room for coaching. I should accept the way it's given and that's it. So I don't get oral sex and so be it. Suffering through is not something anyone should have to do for the sake of their partners ego.

Slow and steady and don't take offense to mere suggestions to do something different, you don't have to immediately put everything into that tender space like it's a race.
I really wish my wife were willing to give advice. It sure would be a lot easier than reading her mind.

·
Registered
141 Posts
As a woman, it can feel really awkward to give pointers during the act. My bf makes a point of being enthusiastic about any advice I give and reinforcing that he WANTS advice, though, and that makes it easier for me.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
My new GF has different preferences from my ex so there's been some guidance given. Before we did anything, I had said something like, "I know one way to do this very well but it might not be the right way for you. Let me know what I should do to make it better." or something like that.

"Softer, not slower" has been the most common.

I think I've done alright following directions though it has been somewhat difficult breaking 20 year old habits. The quickest way to make my ex come was to get her warmed up, suck her clit into my mouth, and run my tongue up and down hard and fast.

My current GF usually wants the tongue to be so light that I'm not pressing hard enough to tell reliably if I'm going over the clitoris or labia.

·
Registered
78 Posts
As a woman, it can feel really awkward to give pointers during the act. My bf makes a point of being enthusiastic about any advice I give and reinforcing that he WANTS advice, though, and that makes it easier for me.
Consider yourself blest girl. Don't ever take it for granted.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Are women really that hung up on this that they can't give clear verbal and physical directions to a H when H is doing oral on her?

I wonder what percentage of wives state they are just too uncomfortable to help by giving passionate instructions, yet fully expect the H to do all that she wants the exact way she wants it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Are women really that hung up on this that they can't give clear verbal and physical directions to a H when H is doing oral on her?

I wonder what percentage of wives state they are just too uncomfortable to help by giving passionate instructions, yet fully expect the H to do all that she wants the exact way she wants it.
My husband can't take any direction at all. He gets super defensive and mad. It's so childish but it hurts his ego.

Another lover I once had on the flip side wanted to know exactly what I wanted, if this was too much pressure, ect. Asking if I was ok. He was amazing and not afraid to be lead. Therefor, in my case it was not being hung up on being clear or not, it was the the other party being receptive or not.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
My husband can't take any direction at all. He gets super defensive and mad. It's so childish but it hurts his ego.

Another lover I once had on the flip side wanted to know exactly what I wanted, if this was too much pressure, ect. Asking if I was ok. He was amazing and not afraid to be lead. Therefor, in my case it was not being hung up on being clear or not, it was the the other party being receptive or not.
H has got to mature, and other lover surely was an unimaginative dud. I get you, sometimes it's the guy.
Same question, what percentage of guys dont take direction well, when it's passionately and earnestly given?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I personally know women who have never even given themselves an orgasm, much less given instructions to someone else. I've met women who can't correctly identify the parts of their own genitalia. It's a personal pet peeve of mine when women refer to everything down there collectively as "the vagina" but if I point out that besides the vagina, there's also the vulva and clitoris and labial lips, they look at me like I'm a crazy pervert.

I think some women are just a bit uncomfortable giving instructions when their man is giving head, and they can often get past that. But there's some women who for one reason or another are literally incapable of giving that instruction.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
My wife never complained and has given me directions on manually stimulating her plenty of times. In kind I tell her what I want her to do when she’s giving me a BJ and she tries to achieve it. 😍

61 - 80 of 86 Posts