Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have been with my partner for 7 years, we have had a bad few months and he started seeing another girl. we split for january and contiunued to try and work thins out. last thursday we decided to make a go of it, and i told him to he had to finish with this girl. he said he has, however, i think he saw her saturday and again yesterday and stayed at a hotel. im throught the hurt, pain and anger - do i tell him to go??? any advice welcome thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi! I think your partner needs to make a decision on which person he would like to be with. It isn't fair of him to have his cake and eat it too. It's like wanting to have the best of both worlds. When my husband does stuff like that, I make him decide on one. Tell him he needs to figure out who means more to him and who would he rather be with. In the meantime, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Good luck to you!:smthumbup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would take control of your life and make the decision for him. You deserve more. Remember you are a wonderful person and dont let anyone make you feel any different.
Stay strong

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.