Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My husband and I have a lot of toys. Dildos, vibrators, c*ck rings of all shapes and sizes, the We Vibe 3, sensitizing and desensitizing (anal) creams.....

I'm looking for something more adventurous. Any ideas?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
512 Posts
My husband and I have a lot of toys. Dildos, vibrators, c*ck rings of all shapes and sizes, the We Vibe 3, sensitizing and desensitizing (anal) creams.....

I'm looking for something more adventurous. Any ideas?
I have been giving some thought to the We Vibe for my wife and me. Does it work and is it worth the price?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Have you tried sex furniture/swings? Not exactly toys but aids for the bedroom nonetheless.

Reactions: Lon

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have you tried sex furniture/swings? Not exactly toys but aids for the bedroom nonetheless.
We use pillows as sex furniture.. Which works well for a portion of the cost! Lol

I thought about a swing..and bed restraints as well. Haven't made the purchase yet but they are on the list. Lol

·
Registered
512 Posts
We use pillows as sex furniture.. Which works well for a portion of the cost! Lol

I thought about a swing..and bed restraints as well. Haven't made the purchase yet but they are on the list. Lol
Just the fact that you even have a list is totally amazing to me! Good for you! ...........and your husband!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have the same question.
I have been asking this question for a while now and I keep getting mixed responses. Most of what I hear on TAM is positive (including Ano) but what I read on other sites/reviews is very mixed....and for the price, I'm not sure I want to tempt it.

Ano, don't want to hijack your thread, but what was so good about the We Vibe?

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have been asking this question for a while now and I keep getting mixed responses. Most of what I hear on TAM is positive (including Ano) but what I read on other sites/reviews is very mixed....and for the price, I'm not sure I want to tempt it.

Ano, don't want to hijack your thread, but what was so good about the We Vibe?
A) It's hands free.
B) It stays in place.
C) It makes grinding while riding it freaking ammaaazzinnggg.. Ahhh
D) Multiple speeds and patterns... My favorite is the one that goes and then pauses on and off.. Such a tease!

·
Registered
512 Posts
A) It's hands free.
B) It stays in place.
C) It makes grinding while riding it freaking ammaaazzinnggg.. Ahhh
D) Multiple speeds and patterns... My favorite is the one that goes and then pauses on and off.. Such a tease!
SOLD!! I guess its time to break out the credit card.

Reactions: Ano and Lon
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.