Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are not even allowed to type out ****** ******* or the filters will throw it as all stars, yet you are allowing AM ads to run on this marriage site? Weird! Is there no way you can block those ads?

I've seen other very horrible dating site ads too, but this one is literally about finding an affair. No bueno.

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
We are not even allowed to type out ****** ******* or the filters will throw it as all stars, yet you are allowing AM ads to run on this marriage site? Weird! Is there no way you can block those ads?

I've seen other very horrible dating site ads too, but this one is literally about finding an affair. No bueno.
Awww, c'mon. Without letting it all through, I'd never have known that thousands of hot Asian princesses want me!

·
Registered
19,268 Posts

Somewhere I still have the data dump of when they got hacked. Was quite the job writing grep commands to sift through the data that pattern matched with my contacts.

I’m pretty sure I found a family member using it, though.

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww, c'mon. Without letting it all through, I'd never have known that thousands of hot Asian princesses want me!
The AM ad said - no joke - "Find a hottER woman this winter!" with a picture of a Christy Brinkley lookalike (when she was about 30) in a bikini.

Really? Sure you guys, who cares about your loving wife, she can't be as hot as THIS CHICK, so come on in and get scammed!!!

Does no one remember that when all that came out about AM it was also revealed that only something like 3% of the users were actually women?

But yeah sure, Christy Brinkley is on there, because she certainly can't get some D from anywhere but that place.

Phhht.

·
Administrator
43,955 Posts

Sometimes unwanted ads slip though. The tech staff will look into this and hopefully be able to block further ads from AM.

·
Registered
19,268 Posts
The AM ad said - no joke - "Find a hottER woman this winter!" with a picture of a Christy Brinkley lookalike (when she was about 30) in a bikini.

Really? Sure you guys, who cares about your loving wife, she can't be as hot as THIS CHICK, so come on in and get scammed!!!

Does no one remember that when all that came out about AM it was also revealed that only something like 3% of the users were actually women?

But yeah sure, Christy Brinkley is on there, because she certainly can't get some D from anywhere but that place.

Phhht.
My wife is definitely hotter than Christy Brinkley. She never did anything for me. Too... bland and innocent looking, I guess?

AM was (and presumably is) just a cesspool of bots and guys jerking off other guys for money.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
My wife is definitely hotter than Christy Brinkley. She never did anything for me. Too... bland and innocent looking, I guess?

AM was (and presumably is) just a cesspool of bots and guys jerking off other guys for money.
You don’t find Chrissy hot?
She speaks very highly of you.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
Being a supporter is add free? I might be switching very soon.
Yes, ad free if you use a browser, but if you use the TapaTalk app it isn't.

·
Registered
7,942 Posts

Phhht.
Oh, yeah. Any guy that falls for that crap gets exactly what he deserves. And I shudder to think what the 3% that are women are really like:surprise:

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
On a related note, I got to meet the real Christy Brinkley when I was 19 during the filming of National Lampoon's Vacation. Definitely pretty but not overwhelmingly so. The other guy I was with at the time was falling all over himself though.

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Phhht.
Oh, yeah. Any guy that falls for that crap gets exactly what he deserves. And I shudder to think what the 3% that are women are really like<a href="http://talkaboutmarriage.com/images/TAMarriage_2015/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png" border="0" alt="" title="EEK! Surprise!" >:)</a>
Strangely enough, I actually have a female friend who had an account there. She was in a long term sex starved marriage and was at the end of her rope. She got on there just to check it out but never met anyone in person, she chickened out.

But she said that because there were so few women there it was kind of cool because she had so much attention from these guys falling all over themselves and some of them were really hot.

She is actually a real natural beauty, too.

As I said she chickened out and just stuck with her horrible marriage. She was going to wait until their kid was at least a teen (he was about 7 at the time) and then leave.

At the time she signed up, her husband had not had sex with her for 3 years. I’m pretty sure he still hasn’t and that was at least 3 years ago.

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On a related note, I got to meet the real Christy Brinkley when I was 19 during the filming of National Lampoon's Vacation. Definitely pretty but not overwhelmingly so. The other guy I was with at the time was falling all over himself though.
I think she’s very beautiful but kind of just like, a statue or something. She’s not sexy to me, just beautiful.

The woman in the ad was certainly beautiful, but again not really sexy (to me).

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
There are ads? Somehow, I've never noticed. I guess I've trained myself to ignore ads on every site as they hardly ever register. If I do notice, I could find almost any ad offensive, but it's not worth worrying about, just as I ignore certain posters.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts