·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Divorce her.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
Nobody can do anything to you twice that you don't permit, so if you are abused, you are a co-conspirator in your own victimization. Don't like how your wife treats you? Quit tolerating it. I assume you have feet. You can use them to walk or to kick someone's behind.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
How are you being abused?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
No way in hell would I ever be with an abusive woman, much less stay with one. I find the idea of being "abused" by a woman to be beyond absurd.

Everyone second you stay you are choosing to be a willing victim of your own abuse.
Fear does play a big part in cases like this. Its not so easy to walk away when it could me the abuser might end your life for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Fear does play a big part in cases like this. Its not so easy to walk away when it could me the abuser might end your life for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Which, while sadly a more common occurrence with women in an abusive relationship, is almost non-existent with male victims of abuse.

Unless the OP clarifies that his life is in danger from a crazed maniac of a wife, I can't assume that his situation is one of the extremely rare cases of a physically abusive relationship where the man's life is in danger.

·
Banned
411 Posts
1) Wait until January.
2) Give her a roofie.
3) Throw her into a snowbank without a jacket.
4) Let winter take care of her.

To be fair, I give this same answer to everyone. My friend was asking how she could get her retard boyfriend to move out and I told her basically the same thing, except it included changing the locks in the middle of January so he can't come inside. He can't wait outside all night either since it drops to around -30C at night.

·
Banned
530 Posts
Which, while sadly a more common occurrence with women in an abusive relationship, is almost non-existent with male victims of abuse.

Unless the OP clarifies that his life is in danger from a crazed maniac of a wife, I can't assume that his situation is one of the extremely rare cases of a physically abusive relationship where the man's life is in danger.
i think women kill husbands more than most people think however. i have read a few news pieces of women killing their husbands.
They kill their kids to. I think many people dont understand it. i read the statistics on it once and it was more common than you would imagine. It just isnt as publicized for some reason.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.