Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets clear the air....NO I did NOT cheat!!! Rode the bull at my job last night. Some regular customers were there that know I am married. One of the 6'5" told my husband that I brought him to his knees while I was riding. I think it took him by surprise that other men desire me. Talk about sweet revenge. Little does he know that I look out for these guys. Make sure they are not getting hit on while their girl friends are not there. He he he he!!!

·
Banned
610 Posts
So you're an exhibitionist. Good for you. Enjoy the consequences.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was not meant as revenge...It just let him know that other men look at me the same way his MOW looked at him. Sometimes they need to know that their spouse also has other options that they chose not to act upon. I bust my butt at my job and treat the women the same as I do the men. Please do not assume that this was a set up.

·
Banned
610 Posts
I don't need to project. You have plenty of your own issues without my assistance. You should ask yourself why you derive pleasure from the pain your husband experiences when other men lust after you. Like I said. Exhibitionist. I know you're looking for validation in your promiscuity but you're not going to find it. You keep saying it was just a machine but the pleasure is coming from other men looking at you- by your own admission.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Super Moderator
32,081 Posts
I don't need to project. You have plenty of your own issues without my assistance. You should ask yourself why you derive pleasure from the pain your husband experiences when other men lust after you. Like I said. Exhibitionist. I know you're looking for validation in your promiscuity but you're not going to find it. You keep saying it was just a machine but the pleasure is coming from other men looking at you- by your own admission.
Posted via Mobile Device
Chill out, old chap! I hardly think she is being promiscuous!

She was cheated on and was hurt by that. Of course she wants a little revenge. But she knows where her boundaries are. A pity her husband lost sight of his, however.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Chill out, old chap! I hardly think she is being promiscuous!

She was cheated on and was hurt by that. Of course she wants a little revenge. But she knows where her boundaries are. A pity her husband lost sight of his, however.
Everyone knows where the boundaries are. I may be a little overcautious but when someone arbitrarily says I'm projecting it's going to cause me to notice some problems. Craving the attention of others is a classic step to infidelity. So is the longing for revenge. Granted everyone wants revenge but reveling in it is a different matter entirely. I also laugh at those who proclaim that they will never be unfaithful. Every person who ever cheated said the same thing. I don't mean to offend. And contrary to what some may so quickly presume, I'm not projecting. But there are clear warning signs when someone gleefully relishes the pain of their spouse.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Super Moderator
32,081 Posts
Everyone knows where the boundaries are. I may be a little overcautious but when someone arbitrarily says I'm projecting it's going to cause me to notice some problems. Craving the attention of others is a classic step to infidelity. So is the longing for revenge. Granted everyone wants revenge but reveling in it is a different matter entirely. I also laugh at those who proclaim that they will never be unfaithful. Every person who ever cheated said the same thing. I don't mean to offend. And contrary to what some may so quickly presume, I'm not projecting. But there are clear warning signs when someone gleefully relishes the pain of their spouse.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think you were projecting, just a little.;)

And it's a natural thing, because of where we have been.

·
Banned
610 Posts
MattMatt, you are one of the most tenderhearted and objective people i know, so i will take your word for it, and take your words to heart. But I'm telling you, nobody would approve of what she was doing if she hadn't been cheated on. When we're betrayed we all feel entitled to do what we feel like doing. But it is precisely our stand against infidelity and its keys that make us better than cheaters. If we lose that, we are essentially saying that it is our own personal pain we object to, and not cheating in general.

I'll drop this now because i really do view you as one to be respected. I apologize to anyone if I've offended and gently leave a reminder-- nothing would make me happier than to be wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Posted via Mobile Device
Lets get this straight right here and now.....I DID NOT CHEAT!!! HE DID!!! I did not say that I crave the attention. I simply mentioned what was said to him. It felt great to know that he had the slightest bit of insecurity when it came to me and how other men view me.

Second...I am far from promiscoius. I have only been with one man in 14 yrs. And I have no desire to be with any other.

I have read your back story and I am sorry that your wife chose the same path my husband did, but that does not make her personality anywhere near mine.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Posted via Mobile Device
Please do not think that I am RELISHING my husband pain. His pain is his own doing. That I am here and still working on our relationship speaks volumes in and of itself.

I am not asking that anyone ever feel the pain that I have. I would not even wish on his MOW.

What is nice is for him to realize that I, myself, have had many chances and choices to make and have continued to remain faithful to the core of my being.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MattMatt, you are one of the most tenderhearted and objective people i know, so i will take your word for it, and take your words to heart. But I'm telling you, nobody would approve of what she was doing if she hadn't been cheated on. When we're betrayed we all feel entitled to do what we feel like doing. But it is precisely our stand against infidelity and its keys that make us better than cheaters. If we lose that, we are essentially saying that it is our own personal pain we object to, and not cheating in general.

I'll drop this now because i really do view you as one to be respected. I apologize to anyone if I've offended and gently leave a reminder-- nothing would make me happier than to be wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device
I also do not need approval for what I was "DOING". I was at work on black wednesday. We had a bull that I chose to ride before it was even open to the general public. In other words, the only people in the back room were my best friend, the operator and his associate. It was something that I had always wanted to do but was afraid to look stupid in front of other people.

Where you get that I was seeking attention or even trying to open the path to cheating is beyond me. Thank you Mattmatt for understanding this post for exactly what it is. A simple statement that CHEATERS rarely realize that the shoe could have fit the other foot if not for sound moral character.

·
Banned
610 Posts
I picked up the notion from the words you've used. "Taste of his own medicine." "Other options." "He he he." I can't judge your character because that would be wrong. But the vernacular you've employed in your first few posts might be interpreted by some as flippant, irreverent and even dangerous. The tone you've adopted in your more recent posts makes me feel better about your stance on the situation.

I sometimes come across as very abrasive and I hope you understand that I mean you no harm. Like I said before i love being wrong. I would like to be wrong in this case as well.

I also want to thank you for your condolences pertaining to my situation. I want to assure you that i am doing much better. I met my new girlfriend's parents this week and things are going swimmily. Know that my heart breaks for you and that i do hope your reconciliation goes well. I personally think you deserve better but i can definitely appreciate the rekindling process. God tells us that divorce should be the last option exhausted, not the first.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: MattMatt
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.