Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A sign that things are about over with.....

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Cee Paul 
#1 ·
.....when your wife decides to go off on you about something petty - on Christmas day - in front of her family members as we're all trying to open our gifts; which in return caused me to say something very rude back and then the whole room got uncomfortably quiet for a few minutes!

She can't even give it a rest on Christmas day!! :(

#2 ·
Oh yeah the fight was over me showing her brother a quick funny video on YouTube on my new phone today before we opened presents, and she walked in and became furious because she doesn't want either of us watching any videos for fear it might eat up usage on our phones too quick. In my opinion as long as we don't make a habit out of it we'll be fine, buuuut she felt strongly enough about it today to get all loud and rude with her whole family watching and things got a little ugly! And normally we never fight in front of our family and friends, but over the past year she has been violating that rule more & more to the point people are worried about us(and they should be)!

#7 ·
Well my patience ran out probably a year ago; and so after giving this 500 chances to work while trying to make personal changes to myself only to have her try and tear me back down, I am planning on asking her for a legal seperation in the coming year and if that doesn't sink in...........a divorce.

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
I think this can be said about 10 million married couples with the divorce rate being so high, but I'm sure in your marriage all is perfect - rosey - and bright and you and your husband are perfect people that we should all look upto. I could be wrong about that but this is how you come off in your posts and in your opinion giving(I'm picturing you wagging your finger back and forth), so I'm sure in real life most people tune you out as a result. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.