Talk About Marriage banner

Has Anyone Had Experience With Polygraph Examiners?

• Have you ever gotten honest results from a Polygraph test?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What kind of examiner do you look for?

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked at many internet sites and have read horrible reviews about some of them. I'm sure their are some on this site that have looked for a wayward spouse or the spouse that cheated with your spouse. I want to ask them a question and have spoken to them after finding out about the affair, but that was many years ago and don't know where they are now, since they have both remarried. My cheating husbands mistress's husband divorced her 1 year later. He's since remarried years later. I think he still lives in the same town as myself but not sure.

I've went on line, looked at many websites, but some will take you to the cleaner's, keep your charge card for a year and rope you in, but keep charging you every month for their site.

I really would like to use one of them, but would like some help from someone on her as to which are the better one's to use?

Thanks for your help,

Granny7

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi KathyBatesel,

I've seen her face (makes me so sick and sad to see it, with a grandson) but unless I ask her to be a friend, which she will probably turn me down, or block me, I don't expect her to accept me as one. It doesn't give me any information about where she lives. She's been re-married twice, so I guess the last name on FB would be her last name now?

Nothing is even shown on her FB, it looks like she's not very active as it doesn't tell where she lives, nothing, but a picture. It sadden's me because she's smiling like she's so happy and I'm not. She knows what happened between her and my husband and I don't. She knows if he tried to have sex, did have sex and all the things they did together and I don't. This picture doesn't look right to me.

She's a pretty person with blond hair and petite. I use to feel like I looked pretty and do when I put on my hair piece, make up and get dressed. I have lost 1/2 of my hair, it looks like dried straw and I spend a $100 to get it colored, cut and washed, then put my wig on top of it. Needless to say, it doesn't make me feel very sexy.

I didn't go on FB looking for her. I was trying to find her ex-husband to see why he said in the letter he sent to me, "That my husband was having an affair with his wife, wake up!" I want to know if it was still going on and does he have any prove? My husband says it ended a year earlier, but with the way he acted I don't believe it did. He might have some information that will answer that for me. I'll never get any straight answer's from my H and I don't trust what he say's anyway. I remember her so vividly since I was taken to her home for a Christmas party, out for drinks with her husband and the office staff twice. Saw her whispering in my husband's ear at the office bowling alley. Then of course, sat with her in my car for a couple of hours talking about what happened, but I made the mistake of feeding her questions which included the answers, instead of asking her, "What went on and such and such." Then I met her again about a year later when I was still getting lies and after the 2nd. lie detector test for over an hour, so I'll never forget that face.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I did send her a private message with a lot of basic questions in regards to the sex and sent it twice and never heard from her. That was over 8 months ago. I just want to find her, buy a secret phone with no called ID if that's possible and find out where she lives, her phone # and call her and directly ask her the sex question directly. Gosh, I want that answer so bad and I'm probably driving you nuts bringing this all up again.

I have heard about Peoplefinders, so I'll check into it.

You have some great websites by the way. I read the one all about forgiveness and found it very true. Your other sites were very interesting also. Thought I would go blind looking at some of interesting graphs.

Thanks again for your help. I think I owe you an answer to your last post also, if I do, I'll answer it later today. It's 3 A.M. here, just never tired or hungry and have no interest in anything. I use to be so different.

Thanks for the information.

Granny7

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.