Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever done this? I see a lot of threads on TAM that suggest many women aren't getting made love to in the ways that turn them on the most.

Has anybody done a month (or week, or whatever) of sexual time dedicated to sex the way you (or your wife) loves to have it, and only in those ways?

If so, what were the results?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't even know how my wife want it really. Everytime I initiated the talk about sex, she just said everything was alright.
I asked her a few times what kind of sex did she really like, and she said she don't know how to answer that... If I asked her what she didn't like, it will be anal, swallowing, bdsm and tits ****ing. And I knew she doesn't like condoms. We have been doing it bareback since the first time we did it, and she insisted that I cum outside before we were married.

·
Registered
114 Posts
We have not done it on purpose, but recently on accident. August was a crazy month for us in the bedroom. At least 20 times in 28 days with the longest streak at 9 times in seven days. This may not be a long streak for others, but it is for us since being married 20 years ago.

Seems as my wife is getting older she is getting into some kind of escalation in the "i want it more" dept hopefully headed for a long term prime.

Everything just clicked the whole month. We both got what we wanted each and every time.

·
Registered
489 Posts
We've done it many whole months in the past. Too old to manage that now. Physically, neither of us can. But, with the exception of her periods, it was once a day, pretty much the way she wanted it (and since that was good for me too, maybe it should be said how 'we' wanted it.

And then came ovarian cysts and ruined it for years.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
A month of sex, now that would be nice, then then again after that month i probably wouldn't get it for a couple of years after!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
We did this about 12 years ago.

The only time in my life I was LD was after each of my babies being born and breastfed. I was off sex but enjoyed it once we got going.

After the last baby..... he was about a year old and I KNEW I needed to get my act together and refocus on my husband.

We did a month of daily sex and we've never looked back and it definitely re-ignited my sexual spark. It was like it re-awakened something thing that was sleeping.... could have been an absolute fluke though and was really caused by a change in hormones or the alignment of the planets...or something.

Dunno...

He has trouble keeping up these days..,, he does try though...bless him!!

I'm definitely HD.

I would whole heatedly support this action!!!

What's to lose....really??

·
Registered
237 Posts
Been married twice. Both times, my husbands greatest pleasure was pleasuring me. Smart really, because it makes sense that if you make sex very enjoyable for your partner, they will want it more. Reading threads here, that isn't always the case and my heart goes out to men that have tried without success. But it was successful for me. I've been very lucky to have husbands that have spoiled me to death sexually.

My experience has been, if I allow myself to enjoy sex, that is the best thing I can do for my husband. And that means I have to communicate what I want and what I like...and know it's ok to be a little selfish because I will return the favor. Great sex is possible when both equally give and take.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
my husbands greatest pleasure was pleasuring me ..... Great sex is possible when both equally give and take.
My husband is the same... he's always been this way. My pleasure has always & forever been his pleasure... He has said this to me a # of times over the years. I've even had little arguments with him telling him to be more selfish in bed....I'd be curious to see what that might be like!

We've never did a full month - skipping 0 days of sex when we were younger -when he was able to do this -easily. We've come close in the last 3 yrs, but always a day skipped here, another there ... He always aims to please, no matter how long forplay takes.

It's a
thing... Sometimes I just wish we could go back in time & be that wild & lusty "jumping each other like Bunny rabbits" couple . I feel we missed that in life.

He put himself down & I was a little too "repressed" to realize what I was missing, mind focused elsewhere, even though sex was always GREAT. Truth was.... I as bi*chier back then... likely cause I needed laid more often....and had no idea !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.