Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think the asterisks help us not get too vulgar, and it's nice they let us slide on creative spelling when we need to cuss.

Sadly, I think they are still in business. The idea that there are lots of women online dying to meet guys for no strings sex is a scam, but I can see why guys want to believe. Most interesting was learning about all the fake female profiles and chat bots to keep guys online. Had a friend who used his Corp email. Got an embarrassing call from IT security. Ouch.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I think the asterisks help us not get too vulgar, and it's nice they let us slide on creative spelling when we need to cuss.

Sadly, I think they are still in business. The idea that there are lots of women online dying to meet guys for no strings sex is a scam, but I can see why guys want to believe. Most interesting was learning about all the fake female profiles and chat bots to keep guys online. Had a friend who used his Corp email. Got an embarrassing call from IT security. Ouch.
I only wish I would have thought of creating hordes of female simulators first....ohh the money I could have made...exploiting the moraless and needy......vices are so profitable

·
Premium Member
24,400 Posts
Nevermind....

I just saw a TV commercial for them!

I don't know if it is true, but apparently they AM took on a new strategy. If a customer attempts to dispute payment because the client is not completely satisfied, they, AM, will send a dispute form to the customers snail mail address.

They are a despicable organization all the way around - the service they advertise, the scam of fake clients and now blackmail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.