Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone first of all i need to apologize for any bad english right here.
So the following happened to me and i'm a littile bit hesitating for what i'm supposed to do.
I'm a 26 M student at the university, and i'm sharing an apartament with other students girls and boys, we are 4 in total. one night we hanged out toghther for someb birthday party and there was the best friend for one of my flatammate so i introcued myself to that girl we talked a little bit and that is it for that night. a couple of months after we matched on tinder i texted her a cool massage , she answered but i didn't really got any insipiration to continue saying anything funny so i put the conversation on stand by for like 2 days till i can figure out what i can say.; when i eventually did she unmatched me before i can text her again!!. 2 weeks later my flatmmate came back from a long vacation and invited that girl to a dinner in our apartament we had dinner all toghther we laughed we played cards and then she left without me making any moves toward her. what do you guys think was this like a sign to me to make a move, or i'm misaken she unmatched me she is not interested or just wanted to see if would swipe right on her too on tinder. should i follow her on instgram and text her , should i wait and see where things will go ?i'm confused

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Hello everyone first of all i need to apologize for any bad english right here.
So the following happened to me and i'm a littile bit hesitating for what i'm supposed to do.
I'm a 26 M student at the university, and i'm sharing an apartament with other students girls and boys, we are 4 in total. one night we hanged out toghther for someb birthday party and there was the best friend for one of my flatammate so i introcued myself to that girl we talked a little bit and that is it for that night. a couple of months after we matched on tinder i texted her a cool massage , she answered but i didn't really got any insipiration to continue saying anything funny so i put the conversation on stand by for like 2 days till i can figure out what i can say.; when i eventually did she unmatched me before i can text her again!!. 2 weeks later my flatmmate came back from a long vacation and invited that girl to a dinner in our apartament we had dinner all toghther we laughed we played cards and then she left without me making any moves toward her. what do you guys think was this like a sign to me to make a move, or i'm misaken she unmatched me she is not interested or just wanted to see if would swipe right on her too on tinder. should i follow her on instgram and text her , should i wait and see where things will go ?i'm confused
Why wait? Make the first move. Don’t wait for some magical sign about what she wants, just do it.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why wait? Make the first move. Don’t wait for some magical sign about what she wants, just do it.
i'm just confused matched on tinder and then been unmatched and she is kinda wanna get put herself in my orbit! . i don;t wannt put be embaressed . i mean i have no problem with getting redjected or anything like that i just don't want to be embarssed in front of my flatmmates

· Premium Member
5,294 Posts
i'm just confused matched on tinder and then been unmatched and she is kinda wanna get put herself in my orbit! . i don;t wannt put be embaressed . i mean i have no problem with getting redjected or anything like that i just don't want to be embarssed in front of my flatmmates
You were too slow trying to come up with some awesome and funny response to her. You should have just been yourself.

· Banned
578 Posts
Tinder and similar apps are hookup sites, it is said 40% of people on those apps are already in relationships or married just looking for something on the side and a lot of fake profiles and prostitutes use those apps.
To meet any decent girls if seeking proper dating and relationship material is to find girls using conventional methods.
I met my wife when she was introduced to me by a friend or in other words put yourself out there in the real world.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Nobody wants to be embarrassed but you can’t avoid that possibility. Every woman might say no. How bad do you want to go out with her?

If you want to go out with her then ask. Ignore the fear.

· Registered
1,985 Posts
Your hesitancy was off-putting. She has concluded that you aren't into her because so far you have failed to take any action. Instead of waiting & wondering, trying to come up with the "right" words, you should have said "Hey wanna go grab a coffee or gelato?" Putting her on read hurt her feelings. Not stepping up when she was at your house has led her believe you are not interested. She's saving face by avoiding you because she is convinced you have rejected her.

Depending on how much time has passed since you dropped the ball on tinder, she may now also have a BF.

You snooze, you lose.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your hesitancy was off-putting. She has concluded that you aren't into her because so far you have failed to take any action. Instead of waiting & wondering, trying to come up with the "right" words, you should have said "Hey wanna go grab a coffee or gelato?" Putting her on read hurt her feelings. Not stepping up when she was at your house has led her believe you are not interested. She's saving face by avoiding you because she is convinced you have rejected her.

Depending on how much time has passed since you dropped the ball on tinder, she may now also have a BF.

You snooze, you lose.
thank you so far for your answer actually she was here in my house just yesterday, i still don't know what to do i think giving her a couple of likes on instgram and texting is kindda creepy. i'm not that person

· Registered
9,797 Posts
Ffs just call her and ask her. Talk, chat, see what happens.

· Registered
2,472 Posts
I am guessing that you are a bit shy and apprehensive around women? I wish there was another way to get past it, but honestly you just have to put yourself out there. Just be yourself. You didn't need to think about something witty to say for two days. She may have thought you were uninterested when you stopped messaging hence the unmatch. However its not too late. Do something that many men of your generation don't do. Be direct and ask her out. If it doesn't work out, or she isn't interested, don't sweat it. Also, you might want to move on her before one of your flat mates does. You have had more than enough time to ask her out. Stop talking to us on here and get on it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts