Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into doing the 180 with my partner of 20 years who is moving out soon, we are trying a trail separation and wondered if anyone has any examples of the 180 working for them.

Oh I also have three children, one of which is only 6 weeks old, so any advice or similar examples would be appreciated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know this isn't what you want to hear but I think that separating (trial) may be counterproductive. He may become more detached. If I had a choice I'd rather him stay at the house as long as the relationship isn't volatile and he's not acting "single."

·
Registered
291 Posts
In my opinion detachment is not bad;It shall give both of them the healing time;WHile being detached if one focuses on focusing just on the self inorder to grow into healthy a dhappy individuals-then things change for good;A healthy life starts where in we are not needy ,sad or depressed but are strong;

Also if there is a geuine relationship,it is not going to breal with a separation;Rather 180 will help on individual growth ,and a healthy person will be more productive in any relation.
The best thing being that if the relation breaks apart,it is ot going to hurt ,very practically,because with the 180-one focuses on the inside and would be able to commence a new life .Just my 2 cents to this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.