Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100 things in 100 days for love

Many people have asked me over time what makes my relationship work with my wife. Many things I guess but even the small things we do each day. I want to shoot things forward. I want to spend the next hundred days doing something nice every day for my love. I will share the things here with you. I hope that people on this forum get inspired to do the same and post here as well. Every little thing really means something in a relationship.

I started of with a note on the bathroom mirror.

Sorry I wasn’t awake when you left
I wanted to say

I love you

draconis

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I am not sure if you wanted replys to your posts but I can't pass up the opportunity to agree with you. I have to remind myself that doing little things for my husband on a daily basis is what really keeps my marriage on track. I get distracted by the kids, household chores, etc and forget about my husband sometimes.:( It was so much easier to show my appreciation for my husband before we had kids.

Jen

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not sure if you wanted replys to your posts but I can't pass up the opportunity to agree with you. I have to remind myself that doing little things for my husband on a daily basis is what really keeps my marriage on track. I get distracted by the kids, household chores, etc and forget about my husband sometimes.:( It was so much easier to show my appreciation for my husband before we had kids.

Jen

Well, you are more then welcome to post the ideas here. Keeping a good marriage is much easier then finding one. I am more then willing to share my thread.

draconis

·
Registered
388 Posts
hi draconis,
i have been reading many of your posts, u r a great person and a wonderful husband!

I have been looking for such ideas to spice up our marriage since i had kids. But, what happens when only one person does such lil things and the other always says "thanks" "I love u" and nothing more??? should i continue to do and stop expecting the same???

After some serious issues a few months back we are working on our relationship again, its hard to find time with two babies, and i feel like we just doing nice stuffs for the sake of doing and dont really enjoy it:( any suggestion!

Sorry to use ur thread to post question! U can pm me if u dont want to mess this thread:))

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.