Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a nightmare, as before, she cheated, went through a cpl of months of false R, I've got my strength back, she hates it, ended up calling the cops to fill them full of lies (called her bluff, so she hung up) since then she's been overly nice, she keeps out my way, and has tried all sorts to get my attention.
Yesterday she used the card I knew she would end up using "are you going to be here tonight, as I want to go out" hate that and it did get me to bite, marginally...
She didn't end up going out, and spent ages crying in front of me, telling me how sorry she was and it even slightly started to look like she was being genuinely remorseful. Like she has started to realise that she's properly ****ed up.

Too add to the mix, I haven't had sex in more than a week, and I can't see straight, I've been working out like mad, and because all my confidence is back, I'm raging!

She knows what to do, I wouldn't let her touch me, and I continue to treat her to the level of anger she creates in me, but the nicer she is the harder it is to feel the anger. I'm really close to proposing a sex break, I can't think with anything but the other brain, even typing the word sex, is causing a stir! I've tried getting rid of it obviously, but it makes no difference!

I have to get out this house, or I'll slip! I just left the house and down to my local for a beer, try clear my head a bit...nightmare!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I read somewhere in your thread that the house is 50:50?

What are your plans? Why do you live such a hell, dude?

Real manning up is getting over the anger!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not 50:50 all in her name. It's only a rental, and we lived week by week, hence I don't want to be in such hell, but I have no choice!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Please read a link on "let them go" under LordMayhem's signature.
Please also read the links under AlmostRecovered's signature.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I've been there, in a different place at the moment. It's just that I feel a different way when she seems so sorry, hard to remember all the **** she puts me through, when she's responding so well to the 180 approach that I did for me.

I'm 90% certain that she is just playing me, as opposed to usually it's 99%
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,543 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Are you suggesting he cheats on her?
Wouldn't be cheating if he told that to her face. Honey, I think I'll go fvk the hottie from accounting, see you.

I think too many cheaters take it for granted that their betrayed spouses are their default options, OP should prove her wrong

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Cheat? they're finished. If he's decided that he's not reconciling and moving on with his life, he doesn't owe her anything imo. The rest is just a formality.

Unless I read his post wrong.
What I understand from his post is that they are nor separated, nor divorced. They're still living together and he didn't explicitly said he's done with her.
He's just ranting and doesn't know whether to D or stay in this false R.

Going out, getting laid without her knowing in the first place would be cheating.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I understand from his post is that they are nor separated, nor divorced. They're still living together and he didn't explicitly said he's done with her.
He's just ranting and doesn't know whether to D or stay in this false R.

Going out, getting laid without her knowing in the first place would be cheating.
No, I've made it clear its over. I'm just struggling with the games. You have to wait 2 years living separated before D where I live. I'm financially unable to leave immediately.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't gone to get some as while I'm here, taking the moral high ground there.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
Go back to teenaged years. Honestly, you have to ASK this question?

Actually I'm being stupid. You know very well how to hand crank your starter.

You are asking for permission to bang her without feeling or looking like a wimp.

You can bang her (she's your wife) and you can look yourself in the mirror...but you will unavoidably be potentially bonding with her and sending her a message which she can construe any way she wants to.

If that REALLY worth a bottle of Jergens and 15 minutes on the internet?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I'm not asking permission, I'm struggling with not caving. I don't care about the look in the mirror, or the bonding, I could easily disassociate. It's based on as you said, the message, I don't want her to think that she can act like I'm the biggest arsehole that walked the earth, like I'm some piece of ****, and still get to have me!!

As if I haven't 'taken care of it' masturbation is a time filler, 20 minutes after, I'm left with that 'not had enough' feeling. Two very different things.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Dude, you need to control yourself. I went fvcking 10 months without sex and you're complaining about not having it for a week. Take control of your life. You sound like one of those people that let life happen to them. You say you're unable to leave? Is this really so? Start selling your material possessions and stash the money away for your escape.

·
Registered
392 Posts
You are the boss of your penis! Do what you have to do so you can stand up straight and if it wants more tell it to stfu.

I am not a man (thank you G-d!) so I don't have the same hardware or software as you but I do know this....don't sleep with her. She doesn't deserve any part of you unless she deserves your heart and she does not.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Too add to the mix, I haven't had sex in more than a week, and I can't see straight, I've been working out like mad, and because all my confidence is back, I'm raging!

She knows what to do, I wouldn't let her touch me, and I continue to treat her to the level of anger she creates in me, but the nicer she is the harder it is to feel the anger. I'm really close to proposing a sex break, I can't think with anything but the other brain, even typing the word sex, is causing a stir! I've tried getting rid of it obviously, but it makes no difference!

I have to get out this house, or I'll slip! I just left the house and down to my local for a beer, try clear my head a bit...nightmare!
Posted via Mobile Device
No worries, your testosterone is peaking. Its completely natural, and the more time that comes by with you toning in on that feeling of sexual rampage the more control you will have over it. Scientifically proven by me......is that worth anything? Keep going strong, use that testosterone and energy to work out hard and eat super well with PLENTY of vitamin c.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.