Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you interested in trialling a simple method to boost to your relationship?

My name is Nic Malcomson and I am completing a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology at the University of East London under the supervision of Dr. Sam Thompson.

The Director of Talk About Marriage has given me permission to let you know about this study.

I believe I have developed a simple method for enhancing relationships, particularly around issues of conflict and differences.

I am conducting a scientific trial of this method by comparing it to an already established method, called Expressive Writing.

If you would consider participating please go to www.psychologyofwisdom.com to view the YouTube video and sign up for more information.

If you have any questions, please ask me here or email me at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Nic Malcomson

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have I been really boring, in the way I have presented my research project?:scratchhead:

I am entirely new to forums and have little idea what makes a good post. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Nic

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Not boring, Nic. There are often survey request like this on here and they don't tend to get many responses.

If you are interested in feedback about your idea you could try briefly explaining what Expressive Writing is, with a link for more details, and ask people what they think of the approach. Maybe try and make it more personal, for example explain how its worked for you. To be blunt I thought you were a young kid that probably had no "real" relationship experience so I wasn't going to watch the video. Also use larger font and not blue. Blue font is hard to read.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.